21 February 2010

Ugly Shoe of The Week


I can barely bring myself to post a picture of these... items, near to Dexter as I don't want to sully his memory and impeccable reputation by association.


My body has gone cold and tingly and I am quite close to hyperventilating. I cannot believe that these... items (please lets not call them shoes or boots because it's an abomination) are even in existence.

It's going to be hard sleeping tonight knowing that I share the planet with these, and I can't even bring myself to contemplate that another human being may actually be wearing them. These are the kind of things that women used to faint over.

4 comments:

  1. But what are they supposed to be for? fashion? deep sea diving? I am bemused ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god you should have put a health warning before I looked and then I would only have had myself to blame.No wonder the grey woman sawed her own legs off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look uncomfortable - separation of toes? Do they come in lime green?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, what's more, this is discriminatory. There are people out there with six-toed feet after all.

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?