27 February 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy


As requested by Secret Housewife; here are the 10 things that make me happy:
  1. Spending rainy afternoons in the cinema.
  2. Reading your blogs from my laptop in bed on a Saturday morning.
  3. Sitting watching the waves on Brighton beach.
  4. People watching from my favourite cafe, whilst reading the papers and doing the crossword.
  5. Woody Allen films.
  6. Listening to Mozart's Requiem in the dark.
  7. Reading in bed until the early hours.
  8. My friends.
  9. Living in Brighton.
  10. Watching geeky history programmes narrated by David Starkey on iPlayer.
What else I love is that I can do all of those things whenever I like - in fact I've just done the second one, I'm going to see a film later, and I'm off to the cafe in a bit!

Of course there's many things I love, like leaf-kicking, the smell of wood smoke, the sound of rain on my brolly, reading on Brighton pier, castles, the train journey to my parents, white roses, afternoon sex, fireworks, the smell of violets, sunsets, Coen brother films, meringues, open fires, opera, hot water bottles, clouds, watching Star Trek, misty mornings, thunderstorms and many other things but the 10 above are the ones that make me the happiest.

Now over to you guys...

1 comment:

Waddaya think?