21 June 2013

Blogging Challenge Day 13: Ten Things That Make You Really Happy

This is actually the name of the post for day 14 but I've got a friend staying and we've got a wedding to go to later so I haven't the time to spend having a good think and carefully writing the creative post required for today so I've swapped it for an easy one.
  1. My cats
  2. Going to the cinema
  3. Living by the sea
  4. Reading and watching things on history 
  5. Crocheting
  6. Watching the snow fall 
  7. Coffee
  8. Lovely shoes
  9. All the smells, sights, and smells of Autumn
  10. Listening to rain on the roof while I'm snuggled up in bed

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that's a lot of blogging.

    My motto in life is "How futile is moral propaganda to a happy sinner" (Ben Hecht) - it covers everything and explains Vegas.

    As for creativity, I'm with Inspector Maigret: "Simplicity is genius".


    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?