If you already read my blog and you're in another part of the World you already know my views on Margaret Thatcher and the Tory Party so I'm not going to spend any time writing on here what I think about her death as I'm sure you already know that I must be very happy about it.
I've spent a lot of time these past few days 'debating' that matter with people and I'm not going to sully my blog banging on about how much I despised her cos I'm done. I thought I should mention it though as it's quite big news I guess so to read a British person's blog and for them not to mention it might be a bit weird!
So, the evil old despot who sold off and divided our country, called Mandela "That grubby little terrorist" covered up the Hillsborough disaster, and cosied up to the Chilean dictator Pinochet has finally carked it and I for one am pleased. I care as much about her friends and family as she cared for the countless families and communities she ruined. Good riddance to the old cow. I'm just angry that we're having to fork out millions for a funeral when it should be privatised.
And that's all the time I'm going to spend writing about that old hag..

Seconded - life is too shirt. Xx
ReplyDeleteGlenda Jackson's "tribute" in parliament was magnificent - summed up thatcherism in 6 minutes.
ReplyDelete