In about half an hour I set off for the Green Man Festival for the third year running. 11 days spent (probably) in the mud with the horror of toilets that are familiar with the backsides of hundreds of people.
I'll try to write when I'm away and post photos where I can but otherwise I'm off the radar again until after the 24th August. I'm pretty sure I have everything - last year I took about 4 pairs of socks for 11 days for some reason but I'm fully socked up this year (sorry)
So think of me fair readers; spare a thought for a lone figure in a rainy field in Wales getting her wellies dirty and breaking the World record holding her breath in a portaloo. I shall report back anon.
I'll try to write when I'm away and post photos where I can but otherwise I'm off the radar again until after the 24th August. I'm pretty sure I have everything - last year I took about 4 pairs of socks for 11 days for some reason but I'm fully socked up this year (sorry)
So think of me fair readers; spare a thought for a lone figure in a rainy field in Wales getting her wellies dirty and breaking the World record holding her breath in a portaloo. I shall report back anon.

Good discussion on my blog about the riots. America has them - it's called "wilding". Young kids (they only show photos of black ones) text each other and descend on a store in large numbers and clean it out in one minute and disappear. Apparently 10% of all stores in the US have been wilded.
ReplyDeleteSame situation as in England - cuts for the poor, laying off teachers and firemen while bailing out the crooks on Wall St.
As much as I abhor violence, I'm glad someone isn't going to a Dickensian workhouse quietly.