Damn it! I spend all that time finding your birthday present and you go and upload a picture of EXACTLY what I am getting you.
LOL @ NP.No support in those soles. I agree, wear them on the beach or even outdoors in sunshine a few days and suddenly your feet look like they are covered with a disease!
I didn't know Meccano made shoes. It'll be Lego shoes next.
What? Why are you making fun of my favourite shoes?....please know I'm kidding!
Waddaya think?
Damn it! I spend all that time finding your birthday present and you go and upload a picture of EXACTLY what I am getting you.
ReplyDeleteLOL @ NP.
ReplyDeleteNo support in those soles. I agree, wear them on the beach or even outdoors in sunshine a few days and suddenly your feet look like they are covered with a disease!
I didn't know Meccano made shoes. It'll be Lego shoes next.
ReplyDeleteWhat? Why are you making fun of my favourite shoes?....please know I'm kidding!
ReplyDelete