30 April 2010

Something For The Weekend

Hello people! I thought I'd better get a blog post in before the weekend as I have a friend down tomorrow for the Bank Holiday so I'll be too busy eating cake in town after today.

All is well with me; I have a second date with Richard tonight and I'll let you know how I get on - my main concern though is Brighton on a Friday night! Friday and Saturday nights in most major UK towns are usually full of drunken wankers and I try to stay as far away as possible. Still, might be entertaining; last time I went to watch the monkeys, I saw a handcuffed topless man get thrown head first into a police van - it was most undignified... he'd lost his shoe.

I've just gotten back from doing some leafleting for the Lib Dems, and I have a lot more respect for postmen now; there are so many steps up to peoples houses that I'm shattered! I did see an interesting mat that said 'welcome in' which I though could give the wrong impression to burglars and be disastrous in a vampire-apocalypse situation. There was a lot of Green posters, but as long as people aren't voting Tory then that's something.

Interestingly, Brighton also has the highest number of Jedi Knights in the UK (2.6%) When the last census took place, it was said that if enough people stated their religion as Jedi, then it would officially become a recognised religion - The Brighton population took this very much to their optimistic little hearts bless 'em.

I think my main client is messing me around and might drop me shortly which is a bit of a worry, so I need to do some more marketing. It doesn't help that I've become somewhat unmotivated in the last week and, given the chance, would rather sit and crochet and make things all day. I love what I do but this working for a living business is most inconvenient sometimes!
To round off, if you've ever wondered why cycling shorts are always black then here's why (warning: do not click this link if you have a mouth full of coffee) I think Kerrie might like this one.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of the cocks in shorts reminds me of a picture I once saw of the Queen reviewing a line of guys in swim suits they all had hard ons!

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?