Right, it's been decided - I am moving house again next week. I'm actually not even going to bother unpacking this time and the things I rarely look at are going straight up into the loft. I'm saving to get a lovely house-share in town with a friend but I'm now going to save from a different house.
I actually used to live in this house before (same room) it's not as central but it is clean, tidy, there's a shower, a nice big desk in the window, wi-fi and an aerial in my room so I can be reunited with all 30 000 channels! My landlord also doesn't smoke and leaves me to get on with what I'm doing without making me be 'part of everything' so I can just chill out in my room like the anti-social sod that I am.
I'm packing this weekend and should be moving sometime next week. There I can cool my boots and save up nicely for when I get the 'proper' house. There will probably be more incentive as well because I'll be living amongst boxes. I'm just going to take out 5 or 6 books, my dvd's, clothes and work etc; and the rest will be in the loft room, which is easily accessible anyway should I need to retrieve anything.
I should write a how-to book on moving because, after moving 17 times in 15 years, I am officially an expert!
If I ever win money on the Euro millions I am going to buy you a place of your own, girl.Good luck with this one. Sarah x
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move
ReplyDeleteWell, the very best of luck with the move - may your savings accumulate quickly and may the boxes not get on your nerves too much :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, you're in a constant state of move. I'm exhausted just imagining it.
ReplyDelete