
Sigh, today has been a bit of a mixed bag. I had to work this morning and go meet a client at 9, do a wedding showround at 10.30 then hand over to one of our security so I didn't have to spend another whole day at work (this is my 6th weekend in a row) the client didn't turn up until 10.30 which meant I could have actually had a lie-in.
I then went to Superdrug to exchange an eye cream; I'd bought it a few days ago but the assistant was incompetent and had put the wrong product in the box, forcing me to make room in my day to return said item (call me old-fashioned but I prefer to imbibe caffeine, not roll it under my eyes) I then went to Sainsbury's where I only manage to navigate the store by playing Mozart loudly on my MP3 player to avoid killing someone because I suffer from stranger spacial awareness intolerance.
After heading into Costa Packet for an espresso (for the sole reason of obtaining change for the bus as nobody will give you any unless you buy something) I made my way home where I ate an entire packet of biscuits just so I could hate myself later. I then faffed around for most of the day on the Internet and started a personal diary blog about my cat Dexter as my old cat died after 14 years and I barely have a record of her, and sadly memories fade. I then read this weeks Star Magazine after which I felt dirty and ashamed of my sex.
My day picked up a bit later when my web designer called to say he had put up a holding page for my new PA business website, so that was kinda exciting. I have to make decisions on images very soon and I'm frozen with uncertainty; I'm usually very decisive but I really need to get this right and am probably (definitely) overthinking it.
Then I've just been lounging around feeling a bit left of centre... it's been a bit of a 'nothing' day in fact; nobody was around and I couldn't decide if I wanted company or not anyway, so I kinda loitered my way through it. I've decided that if I still feel apathetic or have uncontrollable rage or tearfulness tomorrow then I shall know it's PMT, in which case I'm heading into town to buy some shoes!
Yay, I can comment! The silence has been killing me.
ReplyDelete"stranger spacial awareness intolerance." I've always wondered what to call that - I suffer from it, too. So much so, that, in a game I'm playing on facebook, I make sure to leave a few centimeters between my character and everyone else.
As for the images you have to decide on - can't they be switched out later if you change your mind?
Random I know; but the caffeine eye cream always confused me, not that I'm a scientist or anything and thus consider urban legends hard facts - but I'm sure I've heard that caffeine ages you... hmm...
ReplyDeleteAh stranger spacial awareness intolerance, I get that!!!
ReplyDelete"Is there a reason why you're reversing into me while reading the back of a yoghurt? Oh now you're going sideways, as you detected I was trying to overtake. And now you're motionless. JUST FUCKING MOVE!!"
I love the supermarket.
I hate it when people block the whole shelf with their trolley so you can't get near the produce. You then have to reach over half shoving them out of the way; they don't care - they're selfish arseholes you see!
ReplyDeletePeople that take their whole families with them as well... it's not Alton Towers people!