16 January 2009

Not Just a Stupid Face


Peaches Geldof - Peaches has the honour of being listed first simply because I simply cannot bear to look at her clueless, irritating, simpering, hamster-cheeked face over and above everyone else that I dislike. Peaches was in fact voted the 2nd most annoying person in Britain recently - I demand a recount!

When you combine a jaw-dropping lack of talent, overdosing on drugs then acting outraged that the ambulance services were "invading her privacy", calling the Australian press c***s for wanting to take her picture, being booed by Chester French fans after running on stage during their set and making an exhibition of herself; it all adds up to one immature, bratty, gormless, dunce who receives far more publicity than she deserves and only further reinforces the fact that in today's society you can be famous for simply being a self-obsessed, pointless, vacuous waste of space.

1 comment:

Waddaya think?