11 October 2012

Unsaid Certainties


Thank you for all the lovely comments about my situation - I thought that with such an absence you'd have all forgotten about me. It's so nice to have this secret support network over here. And it's really, really appreciated.

This morning my boyfriend had a bit of a go about me filling the kettle up, I explained that I was going to use it for a hot water bottle and then a cup of coffee and "was that alright?". 

I know it was only a small thing but I'm tired of someone questioning my decisions and telling me that I'm wrong if I have a differing viewpoint. I'm bored of explaining, justifying, and defending my opinions, I don't want to be told how I shouldn't think or feel a certain way and should think or feel something else instead - because I just don't. And I know I've passed the point where anything can be done to salvage the situation because I've tried everything and I'm exhausted.

This is such a shame as I'd always been sceptical about love and thought I had been wrong when I believed I'd finally found it, and now it seems I was perhaps right in the first place. Maybe moving in with someone is the kiss of death, maybe I'm not the relationship type, or maybe he simply wasn't the right person. Or Maybe all three? We've left it that I'll move out and we'll then see how our relationship goes, but I think we both know what will really happen. 

Well I know I do.

1 comment:

  1. You so sound like you need a break and a rest ... some good old fashioned me-time. If it needs to be out of Brighton, you know you're always welcome here honey ... XXX

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?