The other day I was reading on the BBC website that they are doing studies into earworms. An earworm is basically when you get a piece of music or a song stuck in your head and you can't get rid of it! I'd never heard the term before but BBF calls them that all the time.
I always wake up with a song in my head and I'm 90% sure that I have a song or tune constantly going around and around on a loop. Usually its the last song I heard but lately I have had Born to Die by Lana Del Rey and Rolling in the Deep by Adele in my head all day, every day for over a week now. In fact I've got to the point where I could stab myself in the head with a chopstick just to get rid of it!
If you fancy partaking in the survey then you can do so here on the Earwormery website. They're collecting earworms if you'd like to donate one!
If you fancy partaking in the survey then you can do so here on the Earwormery website. They're collecting earworms if you'd like to donate one!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Waddaya think?