4 May 2011

Blog Me Up Baby!


I find myself the proud owner of another blog award thanks to the lovely Eve over at Little Things. She's quite a new follower so I'm pretty chuffed that she sees my blog as versatile! I'm supposed to link to her blog to say thank you (done) and reveal another 7 things about myself...
  • I always demand that my drinks are served with just one piece of ice; I used to run a pub so I know the secrets - lots of ice means less liquid and a watery drink! One piece is just right.
  • I'm terrified of spiders; it's an irrational fear but that's why they call it a phobia!
  • I'm a proud Trekker (we're not Trekkies thank you very much)
  • I would wear my jamas everywhere if I could.
  • I'm obsessed with checking the Edinburgh Zoo Penguin Webcam every day.
  • I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to sugar.
  • I changed my surname by deed poll about 8 years ago.

Now I need to recommend other blogs that I like: 

  • Wolynski over at Vegas Images - Her photography is stunning and I love the insight into the beautiful yet often bizarre World of Vegas. 
  • My friend La Tarzane (I write about her as Star Trek Girl) over at La Tarzane Leaves The Urban Jungle - her blog is about life and customs in the various countries she gets posted to. She's just come home from Jordan and will be resuming her blog shortly after she arrives in Oman next month!
  • Kerry who is Undersexed, Underpaid and Undervalued - Kerry's a saucy little dancing harlot who you think you'd love to meet in real-life! Kerry likes to show her knickers a lot...
  • The Freelancer's Fashion Blog - I've just started following this one; I don't even comment I just love looking at the clothes!
  • Charlene over at Writing.Mine.Join Me - I really enjoy her musings on life and never know what she's going to write about next. She does seem slightly obsessed with the weather at times!

Waddya know, nothing for 2 years and then 2 awards come along at once!

3 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten how cool the penguin webcam is - can't wait for more chick action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out that penguin web cam...there was a bald eagle cam set up a few years back here in BC...it was in their nest..they never seemed to notice it..it was very cool..

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?