Well I'm pleased to report that the weekend went well and BBF managed to survive without being too appalled by my massive family - I think he was quite shocked by their literal massiveness however...
I'm the fattest I've ever been (I'm not FAT, fat, but I'm definitely chubby) and my family are really quite large so I had been worried that he would think I would be heading the same way. I look a lot like my Mum as well who, lovely as she is, is a rather rotund lady! There's no way I could ever be as large as her but if he has these fears then he's keeping them to himself.
We checked out our little kitty who was actually pretty large considering he was only 5 days old! He is a dear little thing and I am so excitied about getting him that I could squeal loud enough to shatter glass. BBF wants to call him Chairman Miaow but I'm not entirely convinced.
Sadly it was raining so we mostly just drove around the place - through Woburn deer park and round where my best friend and I used to live and go to school. Happily we also discovered there was an Ikea near my folks house so we now are fully stocked up with tea lights and Kilner jars - 99p! bargain.
We also went to the viewing gallery to see people in those skydive tubes - it looked good fun but I wouldn't want people watching me in a shiny jumpsuit looking like a Hollywood wind-tunnel plastic surgeon's experiment. I also noticed the tornado-like upraft had rendered the trainer's jumpsuit a little snug around his nether regions. It was also £20 for one minute... mugs.

Glad it went well - I was wondering... And I love the idea of Chairman Miaow!!! x
ReplyDelete