16 February 2011

A Close Thing

Tonight was the last session of my beginners pilates class.  There were 6 but I only made it to 4 unfortunately - one week I was poorly and then the next week 2 buses failed to show up and I missed the class which led to me writing my first ever letter of complaint to the Brighton and Hove bus company whose timetable is merely a suggestion it turns out.

Anyway, I found the classes beneficial none the less although my brilliant intentions to practice each morning failed to manifest itself as well - now there's a thing eh? 

This evening was nearly very memorable because I spent most of it trying to contain a massive fart! We had to keep lying on our backs and raising our legs up to chest height which was tricky to maintain at the best of times, and I kept imagining how the class would react if I let rip - which very nearly brought about the event itself. It was very touch and go...

So it turned out to be an uneventful class in the end, but I thought I'd share it nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Farting and yoga are well-known bedfellows. I doubt pilates is much different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farting during sex is my burden these days. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?