17 August 2010

Green Man Update


Well it's that time of year again and I am now working from a field in Wales for The Green Man Festival.  This year is a bit better as I'm no longer assisting and am instead running the office so things are actually getting done in an orderly, sensible fashion.

It's only been 3 days and I'm already dirty, tired and missing heels, make-up and a proper toilet - you may remember from the 5 festivals I did last year, that it's always about the toilets with me! I also really miss my new fella - I'm not really the type of person to miss anyone so this feels quite peculiar and not just a little bit horrid.

Also today my manager drove over my foot in the Gator. I'm fine but only because luck would have it! He's such a liability - he forgot to pick up all my kit when he left as well. I'm amazed he can dress himself in the mornings to tell you the truth. How he runs events is sometimes beyond me... bless him. 

I've also been wowing everyone with my new HTC Desire phone too; everyone now wants one as it can do everything including running a duster round whilst making a Margarita and going down on you - now THAT'S the future! 

7 comments:

  1. Can I choose the face that's going down on me? SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elrond is an elf lord from the Lord of the Rings series, played by Hugo Weaving in the films.

    Does the boy look like Hugo Weaving? Or an elf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure you don't have the HTC HouseSlut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have Post-Its, lists and colour co-ordinated folders (with dividers)
    Glad to hear that you got there safely.Keep in touch. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlene - I imagine that will be in the next upgrade.

    Superlative - How do you know this? He doesn't look like any of the LOTR characters thankfully; he just looks like himself.

    Anonymous - I believe I'm in the possession of a DESIRE which means it does all the things I love...

    NP - I got all excited over some stationary earlier & have indeed colour co-ordinated various admin procedures. I also have highlighters & post-its of various assorted colours & am unashamed of the fact.I am finding it slightly testing dealing with the chaos but untilmy stapler went missing, I was coping admirably.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear your pain. I lost my little purple stapler a while back and I was heart broken as it matched the hole punch I carry. Imagine my joy when one of my students called me to say that I had left it on her desk.
    Our reunion was like a scene from a film.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to miss someone sometimes. You should do a review of the loos at various events ( oh sorry, you already do ).
    Can you do that trick with a G&T as well as Margarita? If so put me down for two.

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?