19 June 2010

Ugly Shoe of The Week



Take a look at these - I took these photos this very day in 2 separate locations. What worries me (apart from the fact they seem to have gone airborne) is that these were family-friendly shops where children are allowed - I shudder to think how they'd ever get over the trauma.


I'm concerned at how I will myself.

7 comments:

  1. I've never seen shoes like that. What are they called? Perhaps flip flop boots? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brace Yourself but....I think they are quite funky....you may spank me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are hideous and my feet feel quite sweaty even thinking about wearing them. Yuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I can't see myself wearing them ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlene - let's hope you are safe for a while over the pond. I have no idea of their official title but I have plenty of words for them.

    Kerrie - you're a freak but you & everyone else knows it so I'll let you off. Can you imagine your plates of meat actually in them though?

    Sarah - That's because you were raised correctly, & (unlike Kerrie) have taste.

    Ro - Thank God. Being a man has some advantages at times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least we know what will be in the January sales...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I've missed your ugly shoe warnings!! These are particularly terrifying - I'm trying to imagine the rest of that outfit...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?