
I have to admit that I find researching the Ugly Shoe of The Week really traumatising. There's lots of exclamations, profanities, and my skin literally crawls and shivers for the entire duration - it's very stressful.
But these shoes really do need to be outed and it's for the good of the people... even though my nerves are completely shot.
Meet the identity-confused flagship of the shoe World: The Marc Jacobs heeled loafer. I understand these are no longer in circulation; possibly because the fashion police broke his door down and dragged him kicking and screaming into the street and kicked his head in.
There are people in the world who would buy those shoes becaues Marc Jacobs name is on them. These are people who watched "The Devil Wears Prada" and thought it was a cultural enlightening primer on fashion.
ReplyDeleteThe heel looks like a bannister...NP
ReplyDeleteI see you now have a content warning before entering your blog. I am so glad it really prepared me for the shoe.
ReplyDelete