I'm off to Wales in an hour for a 'team-building' weekend (read ritual humiliation) for the Green Man Festival I'm working on again this year; but I thought I'd leave you with this baby to mull over - enjoy!
I once spent the week end with my 15 co-workers in a Kentucky State Park lodge. It was creepy, IMHO. At least it wasn't a dark and stormy night when we got there, and people were not hungry and sharpening their teeth. The only creeping around at night was of the bed hopping variety.
This video rocks! Some of them are real show-stealers. Can you imagine practising this for a night out? genius...
Festival-wise I am the bars office manager & I help correlate the stock with the takings. I also look after HR & other adminny things - everything basically!
I once spent the week end with my 15 co-workers in a Kentucky State Park lodge. It was creepy, IMHO. At least it wasn't a dark and stormy night when we got there, and people were not hungry and sharpening their teeth. The only creeping around at night was of the bed hopping variety.
ReplyDeleteDig it baby indeed - those boys and girls got the groooooooooooove!
ReplyDeleteI am loving some of the outfits; espesh the flared pant-suits. Bit worrying that..xx
ReplyDeleteThis video rocks! Some of them are real show-stealers. Can you imagine practising this for a night out? genius...
ReplyDeleteFestival-wise I am the bars office manager & I help correlate the stock with the takings. I also look after HR & other adminny things - everything basically!