
Well, l I am feeling very pleased with myself - a month ago I didn't even know how to crochet and now I have made these 2 little Amigurumi cupcakes. I used a couple of different patterns and with trial and error I finally did them. I prefer the pink one as it's a bit diddier but I'm very chuffed with my efforts.

I have also been making some little crochet flowers to use as embellishments and whatnot. Excuse both pictures being a bit bright and distorted but they were taken on a camera phone; they all look better in real life!
wow! that's a huge accomplishment in such a short period of time. I love the cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you couldn't do this a month ago! That's amazing!! I am currently learnign to knit socks and think it will take me a lot longer to get the hang of:)
ReplyDeleteLily - Thank you very much, I almost feel as proud of these as when I set up my own business!
ReplyDeleteLa Tarzane - No, I was talking about these cupcakes! I wasn't anywhere near the cooker. Don't even go there with the domestic goddess comments!
Odd Bob - Thank you; I've had a go at knitting & its much harder than crocheting - there's only a combination of around 4 stitches whereas in knitting, you have to try & use a stick to poke wool through holes! I'd never finish a sock...
Bravo!!! I am so happy to know an accomplished person.
ReplyDeleteI had a domestic period in my life, but it passed! SMILE
Crikey. Pretty, but time consuming. Is this to do with your business?
ReplyDelete