Right I'm turning off the TV and going out for the day because I don't think you could find a person in Britain who cares less about Andy Murray.
It's starting to wind me up now; all those people shouting "come on!! you can do it! hit that yellow ball with a bat... yeeeeuuuurrrrr!!!!"
I'd rather fork my own eye out frankly.

was that today? oh..... whatever.
ReplyDeleteI agree but of all the sports I have to tolerate when The Colin gets remote control access this is on of the least offensive.
ReplyDeleteFunny. I've always hated tennis, so, thank you.
ReplyDeleteI like tennis, but I hate team sports. Tennis is mental - anyone can learn to serve, but it takes psychology to be a champion.
ReplyDeleteJust saw the worst film: The Hurt Locker. Nominated for an Oscar??? WTF??? The lead actor was charismatic, but bad script, bad cinematography and truly depressing subject matter. Some scenes were so bad, they looked like a student film. Awful.