It's starting to get a bit colder here and next week we've been told its going to be freeeeezing! When I saw the weather forecast earlier, the whole of Europe was entirely blue and we're next apparently! It often snows in the winter at my folks so I'm hoping it snows over Christmas cos that'll be nice. It's lovely when you can hear it crunching underfoot and the night air is filled with that sort of muffled silence.

So, I've been reading your posts about Jordanian food with interest; I'm not entirely convinced, so here is a photo of something that I know you like A LOT. I try to walk past this place as often as I can and attempt to refrain from pressing my face against the window longingly.
I'm really getting into this freelance lark and appreciating my freedom; on Tuesday as I was walking to a clients, I was able to loiter for a while while everyone else was rushing to work and I managed to get a photo of this little fella. I always knew there were a few squirrels in the Pavilion Gardens but I counted about 15! They were as bold as brass and frolicking in a somewhat surly manner.

More and more Christmas lights are going up around town and now nearly every window in the Laines is filled with fairy lights. Here's a picture of the Gresham Blake ones that I took this evening.
Although I still miss Dexter dearly and often torture myself by looking at his photos; Spice (Sugar's sister) has taken to coming into my room and hanging out with me. Here she is making herself at home on my pillow - she's a dear little thing and likes to cool her boots by my radiator of an afternoon. We get on quite well even though she is regarding me with disdain in this photo.

So things are pretty much ticking over here; I spent most of today in the pub on my laptop drinking coffee and eating cupcakes, it wasn't too much of a chore as you can imagine! Eva says hi; I went round earlier when she was making biscuits for Xmas gifts - luckily for her she was still at the mixture stage or else she would have found herself inexplicably short upon my departure.
So that's it for another week - I'll speak to you again soon on Skype I'm sure and will let you know if Blighty turns into Siberia in the meantime. Miss you loads. xxx
So that's it for another week - I'll speak to you again soon on Skype I'm sure and will let you know if Blighty turns into Siberia in the meantime. Miss you loads. xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Waddaya think?