9 September 2009

Last Stop - End of the Road




Right, quick one this, as I have to be up in 7 hours.

Tomorrow morning I leave for the last festival of the season - Aptly named End of the Road; it's in Dorset and looks like quite a sweet, melllow little event to finish on. The capacity is 5000 people and I know it's sold out.

There isn't much on their website to speak of other than the folk bands actually; sometimes there's not much to do when you're not working, so that can be a bit boring. That's when we'd sell our Grandmother for a cover to cover read of The Guardian. At home I'd usually surf the web or watch the TV so I hope to God there's Internet access!

Although doing these festivals meant I could leave my job and venture into the World of freelance, living in a field for a week at a time has not been the most enjoyable experience so I'm glad this is the last one to be honest. There's only so much of camping a town girl can take and annoyingly I often get enquiries whilst I'm away which I can't take up.

I also really miss my cat Dexter when I'm gone and this time I have to leave him with my new flatmate; he's only just settling in and other cats are terrorising him a bit - so he'd better still be here when I get back!

If I do get Internet, I shall of course be reading your blogs, and you will get a full update upon my return as usual. Have a good week people!

1 comment:

Waddaya think?