17 April 2009

Ugly Shoe of the Week


I know a lot of people wear these, in fact you may yourself own such footwear. But can I tell you you're wrong - they're an abomination and one of the most hideous things to ever have been invented.


Yes I hear they're 'very comfortable' but I don't give a rat's arse - they are nasty.
This trend has to stop right now. There simply is no excuse for ugly shoes - life is hard enough already without us making it worse for each other.

3 comments:

  1. lol i agree!!! i do NOT own a pair of these
    i will never understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at one time I wanted to own a pair but my Chiropractor, who is Australian, said no way. They are incredibly bad for your feet apparently - offering no support and often pushing your spine out of alignment.

    In Oz they usually wear them as slippers in the house; they don't go out in them !

    Personally, after a night on the tiles when my feet are sore and tired I can think of nothing better than slipping into one of these boots, but my spine is more important and so I resist.
    Plus, don't they make your feet smell like sweaty sheep ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'There simply is no excuse for ugly shoes - life is hard enough already without us making it worse for each other.' Like poetry to my ears! .D

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?