28 February 2009

Cat in a Bag


I have a 6 month old catten called Dexter (bigger than a kitten, not quite yet a cat) those of you who have been following my blog will have seen his black furry little ninja face before, as my 14-year old cat Fraidy had died in September and I really needed to fill the gap somehow.


Anyway, although he's often an annoying, psycho curtain climber, he's also an amiable, good-natured happy little chap with a bag fetish! Shopping bags, carrier bags he doesn't really care - his favourite game is a pingpong ball in a brown bag, in a box. You can even pick the bag up and swing it around; he loves it.


I just bought this gorgeous aubergine coloured bag, and no sooner had I placed it on the sofa to transfer my stuff into it than Dexter was in there like a shot; I only had a second but managed to get a picture of his bag-crazed manic little face with my camera phone before he ran off to chase a small imaginary speck of nothing.

3 comments:

  1. He's lovely! And thanks for your good wishes on my poorliness! I like your style! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's awesome. My catten has no fetishes. She has, however, trained herself to scratch on the door when she wants in.

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?