Watch Your Step
Annoyance No 4 - dog shit on the pavement
Yes, it's lovely you have a dog, I actually love dogs too - my flatmate has a very sweet dog and sometimes I take her for a walk. Only when I take her out I clean her shit up, because otherwise I'd be a dirty, rude, contemptuous arsehole like you!
You've just put your finger on (if you'll excuse the term) the main reason I do not have and do not expect to have a dog. Even that picture revolts me. Thanks! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd what gets me is people who have dogs and let them off the lead but can't get them back. Then they run up to me and jump on me and I am scared of dogs. Dog pooh and no control..... shoot them!!! Oh dear.. maybe I should take my medication now ? S
ReplyDeleteI'm really enjoying these posts. And that photo is so perfect!
ReplyDelete