15 January 2009

Celebricide


Righty-o; I've been having a think about it and have decided I'm not done with the annoyance - the 21st Century is so consumed with shallowness and superficiality that I just don't think I can let it lie!

My personal belief is that people should be able to live their lives exactly as they please. As long as they're not hurting others then everyone is entitled to go about their merry way. I firmly believe this, yet I also believe that everyone is allowed an opinion and, if you live your life in the public eye, parade yourself on reality TV or push your shameless, self-promoting ways into the faces of others then everyone else should be equally free to comment on it.

There are some show-offs so irritating that they deserve a mention; they're not murderers or fascists, but their pointless banal presence alone is crime enough to make them a target for my disdain. S this week I'm going to have a go at a few of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! The return of the annoyance :)

    I'm looking forward to it already!

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?