Annoyance No 7 - On Celebrity Big Brother Coolio said that English girls were "loose and go with someone they don't even know" The response? Not a bat of a single eyelid - the country nodded it's head in silent agreement.
I think I would have stood up and disagreed with Coolio.They are out there and horrible - but he is generalising slightly ?? Oh, and where did you get the photo of me ??S
All I can say is that I never knew girls like that when I was young! ;)
ReplyDeleteI think I would have stood up and disagreed with Coolio.They are out there and horrible - but he is generalising slightly ?? Oh, and where did you get the photo of me ??S
ReplyDeleteI would think Coolio's perspective would be slightly different than the average male's. Maybe? Anyway, I have faith that some of you aren't so loose.
ReplyDelete