3 January 2009

Not What Feminism Was Supposed To Be


this woman is a disgrace

Annoyance No 1 - Half-dressed women who can't hold their drink, acting like aggressive tarts in town every Friday and Saturday night before they vomit on the pavement then pass out. 

Tip - if you don't behave like a lady, you won't get treated like one. Stop it - it's nasty and very unattractive.



2 comments:

  1. True. I've always felt a bit sorry for women like that, though, because I think they might be searching for something, not knowing that the something is already inside them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not attractive when a person of any sex gets absolutely plastered; the only difference between the sexes, really, is that women tend to collapse while men tend to become aggressive. And even that distinction seems to be disappearing.

    I tend to avoid the centre of Uxbridge late on Friday and Saturday nights ...

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?