- I think The Beatles are overrated
- The same goes for David Bowie
- And Kate Bush
- I also don't like Queen songs very much
- I think people who write LOL and use bracket faces 'to explain themselves better' are imbeciles
- As are people who constantly take and share photos of themselves
- I think most people make poor cups of tea
- I'm astonished that anyone can believe in a supreme being
- I don't get olives. I've tried to see their appeal but they taste horrible
- Everyone seems to love it, but I tasted Pimms once and it was foul
- The same goes for the smell of lavender
- I wish I didn't, but I secretly think that most men are weak
- I think that people who drink in Starbucks wouldn't know good coffee if it was thrown in their face
- I'm indifferent to Summer. People say I 'should be out there making the most of the sunshine' but I'm not that fussed about it
- Gazpacho and quiche baffle me. Are they hot are they cold... what the fuck are they?
- I find children really annoying
- It's usually met with outrage but I kill spiders
- I'm always a bit disappointed by cheesecake
- I thought The Wire was shit. It's poorly shot and the dialogue is laughable
- I think most people look awful in skinny jeans
- I'm massively prudish
- I don't think IVF should be paid for with tax payers money. If people want babies then they should adopt one or pay for their own treatment
- I think ballet is really ugly
- I didn't watch any of the London Olympics except the opening ceremony
7 December 2013
Saturday Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why confessions? You are not asking for forgiveness, and nor should you! Just telling it like it is in your world. I like ;-) (!)
ReplyDeleteI don't love olives on the "reg" but if you get a big green olive and stuff blue cheese inside, and drop it into a dirty martini, I am pretty much in heaven!! Most men ARE weak...
ReplyDeleteThe Beatles overrated?! What?! What?! I worship the Beatles - they are the supreme being. Just think - from Love Me Do to Strawberry Fields in a few short years. Now if you're talking about the Beatles AFTER they broke up - yeah, well, McCartney has managed to put out 40 years worth of morose drek... I think that's what you meant.
ReplyDeleteThe rest I agree with, mainly. Loathe children, check, men are the weaker sex, check, hate Starbucks, check, amazed that people believe in the man in the sky, check. Don't mind olives and venture to guess you've never had really good New York cheesecake, yummmm.
I'm not prudish, just never cared for sex for its own sake, has to come wrapped in companionship and caring (or $500 minimum).
Yeah, ballet, that standing on your toes looks painful and unnecessary - don't get it. But I love watching great dancers like Fred Astaire.
All in all, good list except for the Beatle part.
Love me do is just the same over & over again - give me the Stones any day. They couldn't play very well but they had FIRE!
DeleteI will one day perhaps try a proper New York Cheesecake but it's never really my dessert of choice - and I adore desserts. I'm more of a meringue kinda gal. Meringue and little French patisserie bites. Yum!
I'm prudish in a way that I don't like people talking about bodily functions and details of sex etc. Some things people should just keep to themselves. I'm not the type of woman who does toilet humour shall we say.
Fred Astaire is brilliant. Ballet looks really ungainly I think, which is odd as it's supposed to elegant. Lots of people squatting around with their toes pointed out, prancing like idiots. Not glamorous at all.
I'm glad we agree on most things. I like a couple of Beatles songs but I don't have any of their stuff on my MP3 player.