![]() |
| I didn't have any of these but don't they look AMAZING??!! |
![]() |
| Baci means kisses, so 'kisses of Juliet & Romeo' |
![]() |
| This was the window of the tiny local shop opposite our flat. It was just a general store kinda place |
![]() |
| I LOVE these - they're candied chestnuts and they were YUM! |
![]() |
| We had one of these for lunch one day. They were the equivalent of £2 each |
![]() |
| These are kind of ice cream bombs on sticks |
![]() |
| I ate 2 of these for quality control purposes and they passed rigorous testing |
![]() |
| I had the coffee one (bottom right) they're like semifreddo mousses and they were gorgeous |
![]() |
| Little tiny pastries that they charge by the weight for. I had around 7 I think! |
![]() |
| Colourful and at least one of your '5 a day' I reckon |
![]() |
| These are like pick n mix. The reason Woolworths went under in my opinion |
![]() |
| Little bites of scrummy. I like the piggy faces |
![]() |
| Brown paper bags stuffed full of truffles |
![]() |
| Truffles can be stacked too! |













.jpg)
Food porn ... wow!
ReplyDeleteI need to go to Verona. Now.xxx
ReplyDeleteOh yum! You know, I'm a bit surprised in myself that I didn't even notice this yummy things when I was in Verona. If I recall correctly, I was slightly obsessed with gelato and coffee at the time!
ReplyDelete