5 July 2013

Blogging Challenge Day 27: A Letter To Your Readers

Well by the lack of comments on here I'm not sure that I actually even have any readers but here goes:

Dear readers, 

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to read my ramblings. They are the rants , fears, concerns, dreams, and hopes of someone just like you because, after all, aren't we all pretty much concerned about the same things? 

Don't we all worry about money and relationships, hope that our future is bright and that every year will be better than the last? Don't we all fear bad things happening to the people we love and care about? Don't we all want to succeed and achieve our potential - not to have lived and died without having a blast - and don't we all want a better world for ourselves and future generations to live in? 

I think we do. So when you read my posts I hope that you recognise some of my emotions and know that it's not just you and that we all feel the same. Because that's what I feel when I read yours. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Waddaya think?