After months of searching and just a couple of days after writing about it on here, I have just found my beloved ring. I can't believe it - I'm so happy!
I have a small long-strapped bag that I used to take out with me when I went for a jog. It's got loads of compartments so is perfect for just keys, phone, money, gloves etc. I've recently been using it again for walking the dog as I can put his little poo bags in one of the pockets.
Anyway, today I got back from a long walk with Wilson, emptied out the bag as usual, and there at the bottom of one of the pockets was my ring. As soon as my fingers closed around it, I knew what it was. I cannot tell you how happy I was to see it - you could see my grin from space
I feel slightly bad that I suspected my ex's daughter of stealing it, but I was just going through every possibility and I had actually looked in the bloody bag! I had looked everywhere and more than once as well. It was plausible that she had it... anyway, she didn't and I have it back. Now I just need to lose some weight and the damned thing might fit on my finger again!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Waddaya think?