Christ, days and days are passing before I can manage to get a post out. I have been reading your posts though as you're far more productive than I am - although you probably just have more time on your hands hee hee!
I've been really busy with 'crafty' things lately; the other day I asked BBF to show me how to use his badge making machine as I wanted to have a go at making some fabric badges. So far I've only tried out a few different types of material, but it looks promising. I'd like to embroider on some before I make them into badges as well.
A few weeks ago I decided I'd like to design and make things all day if I could (wouldn't most people?) so at the moment I am trying to split my time into freelancing, writing CVs and then making things in the evening. It just takes so long to make stuff! The badges are quite easy and quick so I've focused on those for the last couple of days.
I've set up a new craft blog (now there's a thing!) so I can showcase then eventually sell my things, but it's too easy to spend half the day looking at other people's blogs and queueing up a list of things I'd like to make!
Anyway - here's some of the badges I've made so far...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Waddaya think?