Um.Well, yes.If it's cold enough to wear socks, why wear open flip-flops in the first place?I suppose it's a possible first step in weaning English men off the socks-with-sandals vice.
Those look like they would at least stay on your feet and if you wore long pants they'd look like flip flops. Odd looking otherwise though.
What kind of cock would wear these?!Are they socks? Are they shoes? Are they flip flops? Oh, I am so confused. Nice colour tho.
Now you know I am a freak but even us freaks have to draw the line somewhere. These have walked across the line and then some.
Well. Your comment certainly put it all into perspective for me. I'd say it was a close comparison.
Waddaya think?
Um.
ReplyDeleteWell, yes.
If it's cold enough to wear socks, why wear open flip-flops in the first place?
I suppose it's a possible first step in weaning English men off the socks-with-sandals vice.
Those look like they would at least stay on your feet and if you wore long pants they'd look like flip flops. Odd looking otherwise though.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of cock would wear these?!
ReplyDeleteAre they socks? Are they shoes? Are they flip flops? Oh, I am so confused.
Nice colour tho.
Now you know I am a freak but even us freaks have to draw the line somewhere.
ReplyDeleteThese have walked across the line and then some.
Well. Your comment certainly put it all into perspective for me. I'd say it was a close comparison.
ReplyDelete