7 January 2010

STG's Post - Brass Monkey Brighton

Hi Star Trek Girl! As we spoke earlier on Skype, instead of your weekly round-up here are some pictures of snowy little Brighton as promised... I forgive you for finding it hilarious from your toasty Jordanian apartment!









7 comments:

  1. AH! The Battle Of Trafalgar, my favourite pub on the South Coast - I love that place, and so handy for the station!! There is a tiny little one bed cottage opposite that was on the market last year, I was so fond of the Trafalgar I rang up and asked for the price.... £300K!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well spotted my friend! Impressive...

    The Battle of Trafalgar is a lovely little pub, they still sell Diamond White bless them!

    That price does not surprise me one bit any more - the dumpster at the end can be rented for £300 per month I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so different in the snow - I mean, I like Brighton in any weather (even in the rain) but this is just gorgeous. And the Pavilion looks even more incongruous than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pics, I love the one of the Pavilion too. The one looking down the street towards the sea,... down in the...downwards sense, makes me think of the street my son used to live on when he was at the music college in Brighton last year, but then, to be fair many of the little streets all looked the same, which I discovered when I tried to get back from Waitrose on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brighton looks so gorgeous, wish I could see it for myself as have never seen it in the snow in all the years I've been based there (since 1992!). On the other hand, not overly upset about missing the coldest night ever ... keep those hot water bottles topped up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots - all this with your cellphone? I hear England is having the worst winter ever. Yes, the climate is changing, but it's getting colder.

    ReplyDelete

Waddaya think?