My ugly shoe post has taken a back seat lately what with all the house moving, cat issues, business taking off, festival work and general busyness. But I just couldn't let this one pass...
Well where to begin?
Well, it's clearly not a winter boot that's for sure, in Summer you'd run the risk of pavement and discarded fag burn, the ugly boot isn't actually finished, (lazy and shoddy workmanship) it doesn't pass the Tesco test NOR the Brighton test for that matter - and pretty much anything goes here.
Practical issues aside, it's frankly just a horrendously ugly shoe. Does that steel-capped spike dig into the underside of your foot or is it just 'ingeniously crafted' to look that way? It's also the second such half-finished boot that I've posted! This better not be a trend or I may have to cause a scene.
Dya know, I don't really care - there's no excuse on this Earth that would explain this away. To create anything less than something beautiful in this World (especially footwear) is nothing short of criminal. And the person that designed these should be made to walk from Lands End to John O Groats in them. It's either that or community service.
ugly shoes but she has nice feet. See how it's the big toe thats the longest and all the others have good healthy nails. Wow I really do like women's feet don't I?
ReplyDeleteAre you insane? She has such little poky piggy trotters she's taking herself off to market!
ReplyDelete