3 May 2009

I've Got a Feeling I Don't Want to Know

9am and I'm debating whether to get up; It's still pretty early in my book - it's a shame you need to eat to survive really as I guess I should get dressed to go to Sainsbury's (just being a snob now; most people don't bother) otherwise I suppose I could just drag myself to the corner shop and buy a packet of chocolate Hobnobs.

The whole Bank Holiday thing is again passing me by as I had to work yesterday; the 2nd Bank Holiday and 5th weekend in a row - I'm hovering on the edge of self-employment and can't wait to get out of my job. Shame really as it was once my dream job and now it's just a lot of hard work for no reward whatsoever. I could care less if we reached our target; we don't get anything for it except a bigger target.

No, I think I'll wander down to Scummerfield or some other multi-conglomerate soul destroyer in a bit to recreate a scene from Dawn of the Dead then come back and do some work for my client whilst watching Star Trek and old Hollywood films all day. Then again, I could just make myself another Lavazza and stay in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waddaya think?