The new Star Trek film opens on Friday and I can barely contain myself. I've always loved the series, although strangely I've never been a massive fan of the original. I can't even explain why I love it so much as I'm not even really a sci-fi fan - it just makes me happy and I can watch it all day. I even feel excited just looking at the above picture!
This new film has been a long time coming and I have been beside myself since I first saw a snippet of trailer on the website; even then not much was going on and they were just welding the outside of a ship. It's more the anticipation I think - and now it's like Christmas is 2 days away! When I saw the first 'proper' trailer I nearly wet myself.
On Friday my friend and I are going to the flicks after I finish work at 4.30 and basically we're just hanging out down at the Marina until we get in. We both have unlimited cinema cards which is usually great but it means we can't pre-book. We don't even care if we have to get the tickets for the midnight showing and come back such is our determination (plus she's going to France the next day)
Squuuuueeeeaal!!!
Squuuuueeeeaal!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Waddaya think?