9 February 2009

Time Off For Good Behaviour


I'm all happy this month as I'm doing very little work - because of lieu days and annual leave, I'm working 3-day weeks for the whole of February... hoorah!

I intend to spend a lot of that time focusing on promoting and marketing my freelance PA venture as I've seriously slacked off lately and am quite disappointed in myself. I really want to work for myself this year and nothing happens just by itself, so I have to make it happen.

I've discovered that trying to put together material for a website is MUCH harder than I thought it'd be and getting the time to do both marketing and freelance work around my full-time job, whilst also trying to have a social life and blog my thoughts here is proving to be trickier than I expected as well.

Of course, during my time off I also intend to catch-up with friends, chill out, and see some more movies with my unlimited cinema pass; so far I've seen Bolt in 3D, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Reader, Seven Pounds, My Bloody Valentine, Underworld, and Slumdog Millionaire - just lovin' that pass! So I'm really going to try to savour and make the most of this time off as I'm sure it'll be over in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waddaya think?